Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ouback - Osan

Went to Outback Steakhouse in Osan, South Korea tonight. I don't have a lot of time or desire for a long post so I'll keep it short. 

The brown bread they give you at the start? Fine..maybe a little dry
Coke Zero - fine
Salad - not like the states - no croutons but it had corn on it - it was okay
Asked for a medium well steak - got a medium rare steak - still plenty pink. I still ate it and still thought it was... not that great. Plan to either get well or something else next time I go. 
The fries were good but small portion size compared to what I'm used to.
The vegetables were good. 

Overall disapointing as far as the food goes. I still had a good time though. Plan on going back and having a better experience. 

We had parked in the parking lot below the restaurant and as we were leaving the parking attendant came and pretty much forced us to take two cans of Powerade. Strange and funny. I drank mine on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment